Thursday, February 28, 2013

Recipe Thief


thief 
/THēf/
Noun
A person who steals another person's property, esp. by stealth and without using force or violence.
Synonyms
robber - burglar - prig

I am totally a recipe thief and I don't even care. I take that back. I care a little, but only because I'm envious that I didn't come up with the recipe myself. So, call me a robber, a burglar, or even a prig...but at least I accomplish my goal by stealth and without using force or violence. Oh, and it's all paleo.

1. I am on my way to being a kipping pull up machine. OK, so I can't do them strung together, but I can do several.
2. My little munchkins have tomorrow off, which means I get to look at data all day long.
3. I bought my plane tickets to fly home! I can't believe how long it has been.
4. I want to go to the rodeo.
5. I looked up recipes for paleo shamrock shakes last night. Take that, Mickey D's.
6. The weather is cloudy today and that is stupid.
7. I want to learn Spanish.
8. I read on CNN that there may be budget cuts coming that will increase the price of chicken and beef. WF is that about?
9. Crap, I have nothing else worthy of typing, but I hate ending on an even number.


1. I made these last Sunday and they were a.m.a.z.i.n.g.. We didn't have vanilla beans, so I just added a little more extract.
2. I used frozen strawberries and organic agave for the syrup-stuff.












This is how strong I felt when I accomplished my pull ups. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pullups! I'm jealous! I'm just trying to get to a whole workout with "MAN PUSHUPS" :)

    ReplyDelete