Monday, February 25, 2013

Random Nothings

Today is Monday which means the weekend is definitely over. Each weekend I allow a small cheat, usually in the form of an  several adult beverage(s). This weekend, I faced a different challenge and lost. Damn you Will, damn you. Thankfully, the box of unmentionable items that he gave us is gone. Unfortunately, it's gone because we ate them. We ate them happily in our fort in front of our fire place. Yes, James and I make forts in the living room.

Tonight's recipe is completely taken from paleomg and it is totally worth sharing. We've made it several times, and each time I enjoy it a little more. I'll add a pic later as well as any side notes I can think of.

Random Thoughts
1. I accidentally climbed up the majority of the rope at the gym on Friday. Boom. Where was my elementary gym teacher when I needed him?
2. Spring break is a couple weeks away. Thank goodness.
3. The weather is gorgeous and I wish I was outside instead of at school.
4. I haven't been 'home' since April 2012. That's cray.
5. We saved $10 on gas last night because of fuel perks. I love fuel perks.
6. I'm obsessed with Florence.
7. I put on my tap shoes on Friday. I'll be teaching a class soon and need to break in the leather. My feet will definitely bleed for days. I cannnnot wait.
8. I want to quit teaching and open a dance studio.
9. I actually mean that, but doubt I'll ever do it.
11. Look at the picture below. I like it. (I skipped #10 on purpose because I didn't want to end with an even, composite number).



2 comments:

  1. If you own a dance studio you will still be teaching. You just want to teach dance, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Suzy,

    You're right, I would still be teaching. I just need to find the right balance between work and other personal interests!

    ReplyDelete