Sunday, January 20, 2013

Paleo Banana Bread and Coconut Brownies

It happened. I finally made bread and brownies that were completely paleo, and stupid delicious. These two recipes were life changers for two reasons.

1. I seriously hate eggs and most things breakfast. This banana bread has changed my mornings forever. My only suggestion is to keep it in the refrigerator. Something strange and sticky happened when I left it out, most likely because there are zero preservatives.

2. We needed some kind of treat in the house, and these brownies are perfect for that. They're crazy easy, especially because of our Vitmax. (Teresa, thank you again...best.gift.ever.)

Until I have more experience with coconut flour, I will stick to these recipes 100%. I will most likely alter the banana bread a little in the future, just to add variety, but for now they are just fine.

Banana Bread


Coconut Brownies




We'll work on our photography skillz. These were super delicious and the pic doesn't do them justice. Also, the coconut kinda looks like cheese. Oops. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment