Thursday, November 15, 2012

Easy Chicken Noodless Soup

Ah!! The cold has taken over Texas. Granted, we don't have frost or snow but I'm still going to complain. I absolutely hate being cold. Thank goodness the Acura has heated seats for mornings like these.

I was feeling lazy last night and didn't want to cook. My focus was more on starting a fire in our fire place and watching 'Gossip Girl'. James met Will and Kyle for beverages which meant I had the remote controller to myself.

Anyway, all I did was boil two large boneless skinless chicken breasts in chicken broth on the stove top. After 40 minutes or so I added chopped carrots, celery, and onion. I seasoned the mixture with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seed, and a dash of red pepper flakes. The yummy goodness then simmered on low for an hour or two. The result, an amazing Paleo chicken noodless soup. It was perfect for my chilly night by the fire.

Oh, s'mores were for dessert and they were totally not Paleo, yet totally bangin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment