Friday, October 19, 2012

Taco Night!

After working 60 hours, administering two Common Assessments, and meeting with 20 parents I need the weekend. My favorite way to relax is with a good beer and tacos. Sure, it's not paleo... but it's My Paleo.

Tortillas
2 C unbleached flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbs coconut oil
3/4 hot water

1) combine dry ingredients
2) insert the coconut oil and use your hands to combine the oil with the dry ingredients. I usually squeeze it for a couple minutes
3) add super hot water
4) kneed the dough
5) roll out using the rolling pin (I wonder if my great grandmother knew her rolling pin would still be used today!)
6) cook in a dry pan over super high heat

 
 
Beer is paleo because I said so. And yes, I need two different types of hot sauce. Shout out to my awesome husband for cooking the rest of the delicious meal. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment